My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Muse

I've been cleaning and rearranging my studio lately. Here's one corner that is now completely free of avalanching piles of stuff. My friend Jack manages a movie theatre and the UPS man delivered this standee of James McAvoy to his place by mistake. They weren't showing Atonement. This was my Christmas present from Jack. This is just one third of the display. The other two panels are still in the box down in the garage.

James is coming to SF on Friday to promote his upcoming film, Wanted. He'll be appearing at Wondercon. Wondercon looks to be quite the geek-fest, but I'm going to brave it for the chance to see him in person again. Wish me luck. James will be a presenter at the Academy Awards show on Sunday, so you can see him too.

No comments: