My Etsy Shop

Friday, February 22, 2008

And The Award Goes To...

We host an annual Academy Awards party at our house. This is the coveted trophy one lucky contestant will bring home for one whole year if they can guess the most Oscar winners on Sunday. My husband has already posted his picks: Oscar Picks and Top Ten.

I am rooting for Atonement, which has 7 nominations, but is only expected to win one or two at most. I really think it has a wonderful score, so I hope that it wins Best Original Score. It stars James McAvoy, who I hope I will see today at Wondercon.

Daniel Day-Lewis is the odds-on favorite to win Best Actor for There Will Be Blood, which I hope will be good for sales of my I Drink Your Milkshake t-shirts. These t-shirts have been selling well over the past couple of weeks.

No comments: